Six Days 2016

ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Six Days 2016

Postby ricoyam » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Thought I posted last night when I got home. Must have not punched the post button.......
Anyway I was in Spain doing the Trans Pyrenees ride. We started in Colioure, Fr and ended up in Sant Jean Pied, Fr mainly riding on the Spanish side. Great scenery, nice road and trail, great new friends and wonderful food. Sant Jean Pied is not far from Pamplona where the Six Days were held so the organizer set it up so we could go for the last day and the motocross finals. A great experience especially since the US World Trophy team won, the Junior team was second, Women team forth and American Fred Hoess won the overall in the inaugural Classic class.

I was also happy to see the number of Betas being ridden. Naturally fewer then KTM but it would be very close in comparison to Husqvarna. Possibly more Betas than Husky.
The US team was mainly well committed to the orange bikes but perhaps that will change in the future.
I saw a few of those special Six Day rental bikes too and they looked real sharp.

It's been quite a week.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
Mechanic/Restorer Chris Carter Motorcycle Collection
ricoyam

Re: Six Days 2016

Postby Johnny Depp » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:11 am

Livin the dream! You were there for the 1st win, how awesome is that! Very jealous of you.

You need to post up some photos and more good stuff please?
Johnny Depp

Postby twowheels » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:49 am

Johnny Depp wrote:Livin the dream! You were there for the 1st win, how awesome is that! Very jealous of you.

What he said!
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Postby ricoyam » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 pm

twowheels wrote:
Johnny Depp wrote:Livin the dream! You were there for the 1st win, how awesome is that! Very jealous of you.

What he said!

I've tried posting photos before but even when reducing their size I can't get them up. This is the only forum I have problems with.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
ricoyam

Postby mrquick68 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 pm

man, I wish they offered that Six Days setup as BYOB program option. So sick!

Sounds like a blast!
2018 Beta 250RR RE - Beta Factory suspension kit, Tubliss, FMF Fatty, Scotts Dampener, BRP Mnt!
2019 Beta 390RR RE - BYOB Ohlins A-Kit, Tubliss, FMF exhaust, Scotts Dampener, BRP Mnt, Ti bolt kit, and more!
mrquick68

Postby ricoyam » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 pm

mrquick68 wrote:man, I wish they offered that Six Days setup as BYOB program option. So sick!

Sounds like a blast!

Contact the dealer that was setting them up. I'll bet they'd be happy to build one for you.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
ricoyam

Return to Off Road Racer's Corner