Ought 6 Enduro

ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Re: Ought 6 Enduro

Postby mtdirtbag » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:58 am

You've got it looking spiffy once again, haven't talked to the fellows from here that went - seen some pics on facebook one posted up, slimey looking matrix. I've ridden there once but not in the Ought 6, this was actually an invite from a member of the club that is attached to that ranch - that is, if there still is a club. We were limited on the riding in specified areas and were asked to stay on the trails and not cross country, which was fine. Have not done the Ought 6 due to it being early enough in the year I'm not in shape or have enough seat time, I have seen videos in the past where there is snow and some of the creek crossings were iffy. Larry Hamilton and family do a good job in putting this on & I would imagine along with many others. This enduro is a tribute to thier son who was killed while on a bicycle training ride getting ready for a qualifier.

Good the knee is getting better.
14 Beta 300RR
07 DR650
mtdirtbag

Postby Enmerdeur » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

Couple of pics of me negotiating the Enduro-X section

2017 KTM 450 XCF
2014 Beta 300 RR
Enmerdeur

Postby mtdirtbag » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Steve, a Michael Knight of Utah posted up pics on the Ought 6 in facebook which was shared by a FB friend and he identifies you in a couple of pictures, I think they are public so you should be able to see them.
14 Beta 300RR
07 DR650
mtdirtbag

Postby Enmerdeur » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:00 pm

mtdirtbag wrote:Steve, a Michael Knight of Utah posted up pics on the Ought 6 in facebook which was shared by a FB friend and he identifies you in a couple of pictures, I think they are public so you should be able to see them.

Yes Mike is a riding buddy of mine. The pictures above are ones he tagged me in. His son Josh has competed in the last two ISDE's. Great family.
2017 KTM 450 XCF
2014 Beta 300 RR
Enmerdeur

Previous

Return to Off Road Racer's Corner