New kickstand pad version.

Announce Beta products & services here - Vendors Welcome...

New kickstand pad version.

Postby sodahucker » Thu May 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Hello again,

I have been working on a new stronger version of my 3d printed kickstand pad. I need a couple of riders to clip it on and use it until it breaks then report back any problems. I'll print the pad and mail it to you free (CONUS)- all I ask is that you provide the requested feedback.

I previously sold a similar pad on here, I would prefer to send the free pads to someone who bought the last version. First two or three riders who post below will get the foot - with the exception that any previous customers will get priority and bump non-buyers.

Please don't post if you won't report back and keep at least a rough estimate of miles/time used. I would also prefer riders who are out riding at least once a month.

Thanks. (Waiting on new material, it will be 2-4 weeks before these ship). Photos attached are a rough draft.
sodahucker

Re: New kickstand pad version.

Postby sodahucker » Thu May 14, 2020 7:43 pm

foot.png
foot.png (170.16 KiB) Viewed 10821 times
sodahucker

Postby Dirt ninja » Sun May 17, 2020 1:01 pm

I ride a '16 300RR 2-4 times a week. Lots of sand and soft ground. If you're offering I'd love to try it out and let ya know how it works.
Dirt ninja

Postby sodahucker » Mon May 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Sure thing. I'm still waiting on the upgraded material due to Coronavirus but pm me your address and I'll eventually get one sent out to you.
sodahucker

Postby A.vikman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Hi

I ride a 2019 300 rr in all sorts of terrain, i'll ride once a week sometimes I will be able to squeeze in one more.
Would love to try your kickstand

Best regards
A.vikman

Postby Cody-o » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:17 am

I’m one of the testers who received a free pad of your first version. It’s been great! Not sure exactly how many hours it’s been on for, but I suspect around 80-100. I ride almost every weekend, all year long. It’s never came loose or been ripped off by brush, rocks, stumps, many tip-overs and 2nd/3rd gear get-offs. Nearly all the hours it’s been installed have been deep woods nasty, on un-maintained gangster trails, no-trail hard enduro through the woods/foothills stuff in the far west of Washington State.

Comment only - no need for a new one - the first one is working great!
Cody-o

Postby sodahucker » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback Cody.
sodahucker

Postby mtdirtbag » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:39 am

Are you still producing these, if so I would be interested in two. PM me price and I can paypal to you if you take pp.

Thanks, Tom
14 Beta 300RR
07 DR650
mtdirtbag

Postby twowheels » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:46 pm

We have the 2020 engineered plastic foot and screw for anyone that is interested.
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Return to Product Announcements