2014 300rr

Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Re: 2014 300rr

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Got lots of options for improving suspension if need be. I just have minimal improvement with just stiffer springs for my weight.. actually I went even stiffer than my weight and it’s fine. I came from my Showa cr honda sprung for my weight with racetech goldvalves and my Beta sachs OC suspension has been fine for hare scrambles and woods riding. I fully expected that by now I would have upgraded with goldvalves or Stillwell or endurospec or something by now but no biggie. I’m sure even with the Beta factory suspension services as another option too that I can improve . It’s just hasn’t been a big priority. For sure put good tires on though. Stick tires suck huge on Beta. For now I have the bigger 120 505 cheater tires behind and motoz ht 90/100 for the front.. My front tire choice was a mistake order and I tried it anyway and I love that tire even though it’s not designed for wet the softer compound is great. I siped the knobs horizontally anyway to give another edge but it was fine without the siping.
hawaiidirtrider

Previous

Return to Engine - 2 Stroke