Oil Injection?!

Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Re: Oil Injection?!

Postby wwguy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am

JRcross wrote:I have a 2016 Crosstrainer with about 90 hrs. Just seized up yesterday. Will tear it down. Stay tuned for my next post.

If you have a Facebook account please share your experience and results over on the FB Beta Xtrainer Group too. This is a popular and frequent topic there.
wwguy

Postby JRcross » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:25 pm

JRcross here again. Previously posted that my Beta seized up. Wanted to get some sort of response for a Beta Rep. He pointed out that the manual advises that Piston, rings etc (top end needs to be rebuilt) at 60 hrs after 90 hrs you need to replace connecting rod. Wow I though it would last a little longer than that. Never been raced it, I'm 63 years old, I never realized I rode that fast and put such a beat on the bike. Maybe I can get a team ride from Beta lol,lol,lol.
JRcross

Postby bikesparky » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:57 am

JRcross wrote:JRcross here again. Previously posted that my Beta seized up. Wanted to get some sort of response for a Beta Rep. He pointed out that the manual advises that Piston, rings etc (top end needs to be rebuilt) at 60 hrs after 90 hrs you need to replace connecting rod. Wow I though it would last a little longer than that. Never been raced it, I'm 63 years old, I never realized I rode that fast and put such a beat on the bike. Maybe I can get a team ride from Beta lol,lol,lol.

Did you pointed out to him that the new Gasgas with KYB suspension looks mighty good too for next bike? :mrgreen:
He lost all credibility in one sentence... :cry:
bikesparky

Previous

Return to Engine - 2 Stroke