My 300RR needle findings

Jetting, Reeds, Air Filters, etc.

Re: My 300RR needle findings

Postby Bandicoot » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Johnno wrote:Okay bike seems to like the NEDJ #2.

Where have you set the A/S Johnno
Usually run mine at about 1.25 to 1.5 turns out in winter
In summer its at 1.5 to 1.75 turns out .. seems to be a good setting for all vicco weather for me
I do really only run low speed techny stuff 1st to 2nd gear stuff or if its a little flowing maybe 3rd :P
Darren ..
If your not ridin' ... Your dyin' .. !!!
Keep on Roostin'
Bandicoot

Postby Johnno » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Bike runs as good as it ever could I reckon.

I threw everything I might do at it. bush bashing through the scrub where there no track, slipping the clutch up there worst terrain at my area which is powder fine soil that you dig through to find sharp rocks, windy 2nd 3rd and 4th single trail finishing with some full noise runs through this sandy area flat changing and wide open in top gear along the dirt road.

It runs great. I presume it has the stock spec pilot and main with the NEDJ #2.

Done...
Loose...
Johnno

Postby Bandicoot » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Johnno wrote:Bike runs as good as it ever could I reckon.

I threw everything I might do at it. bush bashing through the scrub where there no track, slipping the clutch up there worst terrain at my area which is powder fine soil that you dig through to find sharp rocks, windy 2nd 3rd and 4th single trail finishing with some full noise runs through this sandy area flat changing and wide open in top gear along the dirt road.

It runs great. I presume it has the stock spec pilot and main with the NEDJ #2.

Done...

Good stuff ...
Its easy to check dont even have to remove carby just tilt it over and remove the drain bolt to check.
Should have 38 PJ and 165 MJ u might like the 168 it will smooth the hit out and lengthen the legs a little in the top end.
Darren ..
If your not ridin' ... Your dyin' .. !!!
Keep on Roostin'
Bandicoot

Postby Johnno » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 am

93.7 kilometres today of forest trails. equal measures of everything, damp slippy clay based loam, like a cow trail through the green grass well shaded, sticky loam among pine needles and minimal transport section.

Bike ran absolutely cock on... No gurgle, none, on the road leading to the trails.
Loose...
Johnno

Previous

Return to Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke