Intermittent E start issue etc

Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Intermittent E start issue etc

Postby Beta64 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:36 pm

So i have looked through the forums and i need some help. I just picked up a 2014 RR250 and all was fine, then my battery started to act as though its dying. I changed the fuse and thought all was ok since it fired right up but then it was dead again the next day. Maybe the battery is pooched but my battery tender says its fine. Problem 2 is that i put the front and rear lights back on and noticed the fronts were burnt out, i replaced them and started the bike and the low beam was on with no issue....as soon as i reved the engine it blew the bulb. Pulled it out and high beam came on but same thing when reved, blew the bulb. He has the single kill switch installed so i tried attaching the stock one but it doesn't seem to do anything...im at a loss here. Bike kicks over with no issue and fires right up. I checked the ground, and didn't notice any wire damage. To top it off when i pulled the tank to do some checking i noticed the subframe is broken so thats just an added bonus to my butt pain.
Beta64

Re: Intermittent E start issue etc

Postby betajuice » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:49 pm

search this forum and you'll find: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1360
betajuice

Return to Electrical & Wiring