2015 Beta 300 RR springs Sach

Tuning and maintenance of forks, shocks, etc.

2015 Beta 300 RR springs Sach

Postby wynne20 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi guys

Im after a bit of help with my 2015 Beta 300rr I'm getting my suspension set up ready for the new season next year and to get ready over the winter for practice, currently struggling to find Front springs and rear shock springs, now i have found some with Boano and Beta parts uk but there Sachs Specific and cost a considerable amount more then K tech and so forth. Has any body on here used the likes of WP KYB Showa Springs etc in the sachs at all so i can grab a set from K tech ? if there's nothing ill just have to bite the bullet and dig in to the budget and go for the Sachs forks specifics.

Any help will be beneficial as this is the last port of call haha.

Cheers Will
wynne20

Re: 2015 Beta 300 RR springs Sach

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:16 pm

have you shopped around for Beta springs from different countries to see what is available and figure shipping.? i'd just google beta shock and fork springs and start from there.. and just start looking to see what's available and what the prices are. i wouldn't want to fool around with getting the springs for another fork and mess up your forks in the process....costing much more money in the long run. I have a 300 rr also and just ordered from my dealer who got from betausa.
hawaiidirtrider

Return to Suspension