Beta Factory Suspension Service.

Tuning and maintenance of forks, shocks, etc.

Re: Beta suspension service.

Postby Abercrombie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Abercrombie wrote:I'm hoping for the best for your quick suspension turn around.

So far so good and I couldn't be more impressed with my Suspension upgrade experience with Beta Factory Suspension.
Here is my time line so far.

2/15/19 I emailed Beta Factory Suspension (BFS) with the same question I posed in my first post of this thread. Under two hours later I receive an email back from Tim of BFS saying my middle choice (Beta Support Package) would be the best for me. I responded back thanking him for his quick response and he quickly responds back "Sounds good. Please give me feedback after you test your new set up. You will love it!"

I'm so impressed with BFS so far I immediately place my order on his recommendation.

2/24/19 I return from a four day school to find the Beta box sitting at my house waiting for me. Not sure if it arrived Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd.

2/27/19 I noticed I received an email from Tim of BFS the day prior saying "We show your suspension box arrived however has not been picked up by Fed Ex to be shipped back to us. I am just checking in to see when you are planning on sending it in." I respond back apologizing for my tardiness and got my ass out to the freezing cold garage to remove the forks and shock that night. Tim responded to my apology email with another email stating " Ok, no hurry, I was just checking in."

2/28/19 I drop the packaged shock and forks off at Fedex in Fargo ND late in the afternoon and Fedex tracking shows it will be at BFS later tomorrow afternoon 3/6/19. Tracking shows it hit Rialto CA last night so it should make the last couple hundred miles to BFS in Paso Robles easily before the estimated delivery time.

So far, there is no way I could expect any quicker responses or better customer service from Tim at BFS.

Progress status on the suspension.

Fedex said they delivered to Paso Robles late Wednesday afternoon on 3/6/19. Two days went by and Beta Suspension upgraded the status to recieved on late afternoon Friday the 8th.

Today I received a Fedex tracking number and notice that the suspension was completed so Beta easily met their advertised 5 to 7 day turn around time even if you throw the weekend in.
Abercrombie

Re: Beta Factory Suspension Service.

Postby Abercrombie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:00 am

I received my Fedex tracking number Tuesday the 14th, from Beta USA for the return trip from Beta suspension and tracking shows the package has been sitting at City of Industry, CA since 6:31 Wednesday morning. WTF? Fedex in California, This the fourth day you've had my suspension now and it hasn't even left California yet, whats your problem?

The same thing happened on the trip down. The package made it from North Dakota to Rialto, California in two days and it took three more days to get the last few miles from Rialto to Paso Robles.
Abercrombie

Previous

Return to Suspension