kyb rear shock upgrade on beta 300rr racing

Tuning and maintenance of forks, shocks, etc.

Re: kyb rear shock upgrade on beta 300rr racing

Postby markrufrider » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:13 pm

Rob578 wrote:
markrufrider wrote:
Rob578 wrote:Send it Aaron at All Moto Performance it will be well worth your $$

im situated in the uk unfortunately but i think im going to end it all off to someone over hear to do the work and get it revalved and set up to my weight a rear kyb will be purchased at a later date and i will keep it when i pass the bike on to be changed in a few years

If you do the Lanier compression valve and piston band upgrade it will be better than a KYB. Besides. you'll have to have the KYB resprung and revalved anyway.

EDIT: Looks like the kit KYB Genuine Performance sells has the Lanier Compression Valve installed........

ye i have spoken to genuine performance parts today the re valve the shock and spring for you specifically when you order it its included in the price of the shock when the order it from kyb is specifically built for you witch is a bonus so there no extra cost its very tempting as like they said you can take the shock off and keep it if you change to another bike its only the clevis that will need to be changed and possibly a spacer top mount but ill be sticking to a beta for a while as i like them so at a later date if i change the bike ill swap to the shock if the new bike doesn't come fitted with a kyb rear shock
markrufrider

Previous

Return to Suspension