White plastics with 2016 RS graphics

Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

White plastics with 2016 RS graphics

Postby Ben500RS » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

When I started the BYOB for my 17 500 RR-S, I knew I wanted white plastics and almost asked to have NO graphics put on. When it was almost time for delivery, Frank had mentioned that they happened to be out of the 17 RR-S graphics and gave me options for any other graphics sets they had and I was so glad I chose the 16 RS graphics as I think they look the very best out of any others out there. Here is a pic from today:

I will say that the new 18 white plastics with the new graphics, at least on the RR's look fantastic.
Ben500RS

Re: White plastics with 2016 RS graphics

Postby Jabiru » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 am

Sweet ride man! Talk about luck, worked out well for you.

Looks really good, I do like the White Plastics but I do prefer the red plastics with a bit of blue in the stickers for some reason. Saw a 300 with Black Plastics the other day and it also looked really cool.

I have found Beta to provide excellent customer support/Service/Experience in my dealings.

I think Beta's just look damn good no matter what :)
Jabiru

Postby Ben500RS » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:37 am

I will need to take my bike in to the dealer sometime before the warranty is up as I had found out that the kickstarter is not springing back to the normal resting position anytime it is kicked. It just stays stuck-down and I'd have to pick it up and put it back after every kick.

I might, at the time it is being looked at, have them put in the steel gears for the oil pump, just so I don't have to do it myself.
Ben500RS

Postby OscarFox » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:11 am

Ben500RS wrote:I will need to take my bike in to the dealer sometime before the warranty is up as I had found out that the kickstarter is not springing back to the normal resting position anytime it is kicked. It just stays stuck-down and I'd have to pick it up and put it back after every kick.

I might, at the time it is being looked at, have them put in the steel gears for the oil pump, just so I don't have to do it myself.

Sounds like the return spring came out of the hole that it sits in the side case. Happened to me, but it was because I put it back together wrong after I installed the oil pump gears.
'15 250RR Race
'18 390RR Race
OscarFox

Return to Chassis & Body