ODI Grips for 4t (Lock on V2)

Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

ODI Grips for 4t (Lock on V2)

Postby adamsrk15 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:24 am

Ok, I have been trying to fit ODI grips to my 18 500rr-s for over a year. I was told Cam E for a KTM 65 fits, and it sort of does. The Cam E is the same shape, but the profile (think mohawak) is not as long (think mohawk does not go all the way to the front of your head). I have ran the bike with teh cam installed for a bit, but it was too sloppy for my liking. I am thinking I can adjust my throttle cable to remove the slack.
I have a set of A'ME heated grips and A'ME fits perfectly. I had them send me the beat CAM as they do not include it since Beta's are rare. Anyway, I have confirmed Cam D fits the 2t, but cam E comes up a little sloppy for the 4t.
Anyone have luck with a better fitting CAM? I have a call into ODI and waiting to hear back.
2018 500 rr-s, 3gal IMS, Fastway pegs and Bark Busters, FMF PC4 (17' 480 rr FMF Map 0),Powerbomb, Beta racing Triple, Stillwell performance suspension, Steel gears, oversize water pump, Timbersled ARO137 LE, Raze coolant heated bars, Seat Concepts
adamsrk15

Re: ODI Grips for 4t (Lock on V2)

Postby LRM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:24 pm

All of the above is wrong. I went through the same ting with my XT. The "D" cam in the ODI grips is the Ticket. Info came from ODI. It worked worked perfectly and is working the same on my 2020 300 RR /RE :D
The only time you need he 2nd Amendment, is when someone comes to take I away!
LRM

Return to Chassis & Body