Anyone getting deals on Xtrainer / 250RR /300RR?

General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Anyone getting deals on Xtrainer / 250RR /300RR?

Postby missin44 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 am

I'm considering replacing my 350 RR with a Xtrainer or even possibly 250 RR or 300 RR. In general are you guys paying sticker or are dealers willing to work some deals?

I'm also going to look a a left over new '14 Husky TE 250 which may end up being the one I walk out with. Reading abut the Xtrainer it seems like it my be the one suited best for what I want, though any would be outstanding.
missin44

Re: Anyone getting deals on Xtrainer / 250RR /300RR?

Postby canamfan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 pm

As far as I can tell, here in the Midwest, the betas move pretty fast so no deals to be had. I have seen a few leftover fourstrokes discounted. I have an xtrainer and like it real well, I will be improving or replacing the front suspension. I'm 58 and an average rider, but feel it needs suspension upgrades. I won't be riding for a while as I have a torn rotator cuff.
canamfan

Postby katoom400 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 pm

canamfan wrote:As far as I can tell, here in the Midwest, the betas move pretty fast so no deals to be had. I have seen a few leftover fourstrokes discounted. I have an xtrainer and like it real well, I will be improving or replacing the front suspension. I'm 58 and an average rider, but feel it needs suspension upgrades. I won't be riding for a while as I have a torn rotator cuff.

I'm sorry to hear about your rotator cuff, I had a massive long standing tear repaired December 20th and I'm waiting ....not so patiently to get back on the bike, at 4.5 months post op I feel really good and like I'm ready to ride...just waiting for the doc's blessing.

Best of luck to you
katoom400

Postby canamfan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 pm

katoom400 wrote:
canamfan wrote:As far as I can tell, here in the Midwest, the betas move pretty fast so no deals to be had. I have seen a few leftover fourstrokes discounted. I have an xtrainer and like it real well, I will be improving or replacing the front suspension. I'm 58 and an average rider, but feel it needs suspension upgrades. I won't be riding for a while as I have a torn rotator cuff.

I'm sorry to hear about your rotator cuff, I had a massive long standing tear repaired December 20th and I'm waiting ....not so patiently to get back on the bike, at 4.5 months post op I feel really good and like I'm ready to ride...just waiting for the doc's blessing.

Best of luck to you

Thanks, I'm already impatient and haven't yet had the surgery. Reading about everybody else riding is hard.
canamfan

Postby katoom400 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 am

canamfan wrote:
katoom400 wrote:

Best of luck to you

Thanks, I'm already impatient and haven't yet had the surgery. Reading about everybody else riding is hard.

when do you go for the surgery and how bad is the tear?

the hardest part for me right now is that I feel great, but still have another 4-6 week until I'm cleared to ride...the weather is perfect and every Sunday I have to listen to bikes pass my house...
katoom400

Postby canamfan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm going to overland park Kansas for surgery may 10th. The tendon is completely torn away from the bone and retracted 20mm. The distal supraspinatus tendon a 2.3 cm tear anterior to posterior. There is no labral tear. I'm actually looking forward to the surgery, tired of it hurting, can't sleep. I know there will be more pain, but looking forward to getting stronger.
canamfan

Postby katoom400 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 am

canamfan wrote:I'm going to overland park Kansas for surgery may 10th. The tendon is completely torn away from the bone and retracted 20mm. The distal supraspinatus tendon a 2.3 cm tear anterior to posterior. There is no labral tear. I'm actually looking forward to the surgery, tired of it hurting, can't sleep. I know there will be more pain, but looking forward to getting stronger.

good luck to you on the 10th! make sure you get the nerve block and don't wait until the block wears off to start taking the pain pills...
katoom400

Postby canamfan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:26 pm

katoom400 wrote:
canamfan wrote:I'm going to overland park Kansas for surgery may 10th. The tendon is completely torn away from the bone and retracted 20mm. The distal supraspinatus tendon a 2.3 cm tear anterior to posterior. There is no labral tear. I'm actually looking forward to the surgery, tired of it hurting, can't sleep. I know there will be more pain, but looking forward to getting stronger.

good luck to you on the 10th! make sure you get the nerve block and don't wait until the block wears off to start taking the pain pills...

Thank you For sure getting the nerve block.
canamfan

Return to General Discussions & Announcements