Connecticut Street Registration RR Race questions

General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Re: Conntecticut Street Registration RR Race questions

Postby typeone » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 am

RMZ290 wrote:Haven't been up that way in a while. We usually ride places in a 25 mile radius of Southwick. If your ever looking for someone to ride with let me know, your welcome to join us. I'd appreciate some Beta setup tips too! Only have two rides on my new '15 250 rr now. Feels pretty good out of the box. Maybe different tires and some slight fork adjustments and it'll be spot on.

thanks for the invite, appreciate it. would be great to join you guys some time, i'll PM you. my neighbor just bought a '16 300RR Race this season, he's loving it.
'13 250RR / '19 200RR / '22 200RE
typeone

Re: Connecticut Street Registration RR Race questions

Postby Scott » Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 am

kirv wrote:Hi all,
This is my 1st post here. i put a deposit on a 2016 250 RR race over the weekend from a dealer in MA. the CT DMV site says all i'd need for street reg is a VIN check (plus COO, bill of sale) if purchased out of state, but i'm hearing conflicting reports.
- Has anyone street plated an RR Race in CT?
- What was your experience, did you have to to through a DMV inspection, or just do a VIN check?
- need to add dual sport parts, etc...?
- does the COO say "off road only"?

Thanks

Hello , I am having the same problem registering my 2017 xtrainer. On item 6 on there check list they say lights must work with the engine stopped. Nothing on by bike works with the engine stopped. what to do?
Thank you
Scott
Scott

Previous

Return to General Discussions & Announcements