What comes with new Beta XTrainer from dealer/factory

General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

What comes with new Beta XTrainer from dealer/factory

Postby raoufhakam » Tue May 26, 2020 4:10 am

Hello everyone, new member here and new Beta owner, just picked up a new 2019 Beta XTrainer 300 and it only came with the owners manual CD and the little beta marked tool kit and that's it. An i missing anything?

Now i remember when both my brother and my neighbor picked up their new Husqvarna and KTM 2 stroke it came with that big zippered binder with owners manual, 2-3 power valve springs and bunch of jetting needless and Jets.

Does anything else should come with new Betas from the dealer?
2019 XTrainer 300
raoufhakam

Re: What comes with new Beta XTrainer from dealer/factory

Postby StoneyWV » Tue May 26, 2020 8:38 am

I got nothing else with both the 2020 models purchased except the owners CD, wheel stickers, front plat assembly to remove the headlights and the tool kits. No needles, not jets.
StoneyWV

Postby mtdirtbag » Tue May 26, 2020 10:39 am

Take your CD to a local print shop and have a manual printed off - that is if you prefer paper. I did it as I'm old and I like to keep notes in a paper manual, cost me all of 6 dollars.
14 Beta 300RR
07 DR650
mtdirtbag

Postby guythefly » Wed May 27, 2020 12:55 pm

When I picked up my 2017 X Trainer it came with a spare needle which was never needed, the cd ,but all you need is online, and they set up the suspension to the correct sag with my riding gear on. The dealer I use in the UK ,John Lee & Sons so helpful, and fitted all the extras for nothing.If you order spares they turn up the next day. If you want to pay the extra £1000 @ for the equivalent orange machine I am sure they would be happy to oblige.
:D All the minor issues I had with my bike have now been addressed on the later models. Sure you will enjoy your new machine...
guythefly

Return to General Discussions & Announcements