Trials Club in Eastern Pa Western NJ

General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Trials Club in Eastern Pa Western NJ

Postby Super Dirt Dud » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:13 pm

We are a new trials club located in the greater Lehigh Valley area of Eastern Pa.
We are a group of motorcycle riders who enjoy the highly skilled sport of trials riding .
We promote the sport of observed trials riding with safety and family involvement as a foremost
priority . We strive to protect the environment and most of all promote the joys of observed trials riding .
The Penn Jersey trials riders ride Wednesday evenings and most weekends .
So if you live near us and want to get involved with a great bunch of riders give me a call .
Thanks Tom six, one ,zero 392-1899
Super Dirt Dud

Re: Trials Club in Eastern Pa Western NJ

Postby twowheels » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Super Dirt Dud wrote:We are a new trials club located in the greater Lehigh Valley area of Eastern Pa.
We are a group of motorcycle riders who enjoy the highly skilled sport of trials riding .
We promote the sport of observed trials riding with safety and family involvement as a foremost
priority . We strive to protect the environment and most of all promote the joys of observed trials riding .
The Penn Jersey trials riders ride Wednesday evenings and most weekends .
So if you live near us and want to get involved with a great bunch of riders give me a call .
Thanks Tom six, one ,zero 392-1899

I wish I did live closer Tom, because it would be great fun to ride and hang out with you. I was talking to a buddy tonight and mentioned that you had moved almost entirely to the trials side 0 I'll pass along this note to him.
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Return to General Discussions & Announcements