2017 Beta 300rr

2017 Beta 300rr

Postby LionHeart1776 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 pm

This is my first bike I've ever owned and the bike I learned how to ride on. I'm about to be moving soon so I'm wanting to sell it. It has stayed at my friends property in his workshop but I will be bringing It back to where I purchased it to put it up for consignment. It was a demo bike when I purchased it. It runs great and will crank right up. I don't know how many miles are on it because the speedometer fell off but I still have it, it just needs the piece that retains the battery. It came with a brand new Michelin rear tire and it has plenty of tread on it still, it also comes with a tire that has been ridden on once. My friend didn't like it and I bought it from him, I think it's called a cheater tire. I also have size 11 fox tech 7 boots that will come with it as well if the buyer wants them. I have a the title in my possession as well. I cleaned the bike up really well and detailed it. There are scratches on it but it's in good working order

I'm not going to be getting back into enduro any time soon and I had a great time learning how to ride on this bike and glad I purchased it. I know this is arguably the most desired Beta to own and I'm asking $5500 for it and it comes with all my gear and the rear tire as well if you want it. I live outside of Birmingham, Alabama and when I bring it to S and T cylcels in Clanton, Alabama itwill be around 45 minutes south of Birmingham off of interstate 65.

My email is djwynn318@gmail.com, thanks

I'm having trouble resizing the the photo but I can send pics through email.
LionHeart1776

Return to Used Bikes