2016 betaxtrainer $5,500. SOLD

2016 betaxtrainer $5,500. SOLD

Postby canamfan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 am

SOLD 2016 xtrainer 64 hours , 740 miles. I bought from the original owner with 9 hours, but works excellent. he bought in fall of 2015, I bought in the fall of 2016 with 9 hours. I have put EE handguards, chain case saver, kickstarter kit, unibiker radiator guards, andreiana fork kit installed by AMP. I change the gear box oil reguraly, keep clean air filters in it. I have adjusted the float level so it doesn't run over when on the sidestand and removed the airbox lid. I used silicone grease on many of the connectors. I'm still using the oil injection no problems with it. and using motul 710.I ride a lot of trails and a few harescrambles. The bike has never wacked a tree hard only me. Naturally been dropped a few times, well actually quite a few times. It has scrapes and scratches and runs excellent. also has a lithium battery western powersports I believe. I just got a beta 250 so need to sell. Would like $5,500 as this bike has two expensive aftermarket parts , in the kickstarter and fork kit which works well. I'm 60 miles south of KC Missouri. clean Missouri title have owners manual, no tool kit or steering head key as the original owner didn't have it. I have lots of photos my internet service is to slow to get them downloaded. SOLD
canamfan

Return to Used Bikes