2016 Beta 300RR

2016 Beta 300RR

Postby RNYC » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:30 am

Place is deader than dead, but, if anyone's looking:

I have a 2016 Beta 300RR up for sale. This is a from-factory street legal two stroke, with MOT title.

It started off as a supermoto, and I have the Excel supermoto wheels for an additional $500, with a shortened kickstand (due to the 17" wheels). These are the real deal, miles better than the Warp9. Tires could likely use replacing - tread is good but PO ran it for a few miles with a loose chain right before I got it, and chain slap rubbed the tire. PO put about 2600 miles on it in sumo form, replaced the piston as I bought it.

I've put just over 1500 miles on it, mostly off road, with the longest miles in organized dual sport rides. It's an absolute beast. I'm slow, and old, and have never even come close to using this to its potential. Piston is fine and power is amazing. No hour meter present, I don't think. I've added parts, including

- BRP Scotts Submount (stabilizer not included) and high-mount bars - world of difference in vibration dampening
- Tall seat (will include the original seat if I can find it...)
- TrailTech Vapor - stock odo went bad. This shows an amazing amount of data
- ARC unbreakable levers
- New header (PA rocks didn't like the old one)
- Case guards
- Original owner put a nice halogen headlight in using a KTM front mask. Have the stock Beta headlight mask and non-headlight (motocross) masks, included
- New battery and fresh oil change
- Other bits and bobs, such as a different rear brake joint to remove the stock slop, pedal heads, etc.

Rear knobby is shot. I have a replacement, and will try to put it on, or leave it off (and include it) so the new owner can choose a tire they might rather have.

I haven't ran it with turn signals for some time, but the connectors (universal bullet plugs) are there and I have one set of new SicAss signals I'll include.

Also have an Enduro Engineering full protection aluminum skid plate; I bought it used, and it shows a lot more use than I put it through, but provides excellent protection. Further parts: the stock wimpy skid plate and assorted plastics. Nearly a full set of Polisport plastics as well, with supermoto graphics on them I can grab if wanted.

Just cleaned it up, checked bolts, etc. All are good, and I see no issues, but it has been ridden in the PA rocks. Slowly, and I'm not good, so it's not in perfect condition, but it's quite good and no broken parts but one - horn doesn't work - that I know of. I would have kept riding it, but I like to try different bikes, and got a new one. This one will hurt to let go, one of the funnest machines I have had. Makes me giggle every time I ride it, feel the power, and smell that sweet smell of two-stroke freedom!

Currently in the Poconos, around Stroudsburg, PA. Test rides only with cash in hand. Meet in public area (e.g., police station lot). I can also be in NYC with it.

Title in hand and price is cheap, and firm: $4250. Supermoto wheels and kickstand another $500.

Email for pics, I can't seem to load any.
RNYC

Return to Used Bikes