2014 Marzocchi Damper Rod

Bikes, Parts, etc.

Re: 2014 Marzocchi Damper Rod

Postby Newy69 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Ugglan,
I managed to get a really good set of used damper rods from Zip Ty racing who was really helpful and his prices were great too. He is a really busy guy so there is a delay in email responses but he does respond.
I had a guy in Perth rebuild the forks and he did a great job as well. The main seals started to leak before I even fitted them to the bike and found that the genuine seals aren't very tight in the fork tube so I had to use a sealant around the seal. I haven't ridden the bike yet, should be ready in a week or two.
2014 Beta 300RR
Newy69

Re: 2014 Marzocchi Damper Rod

Postby ugglan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:26 am

Newy69 wrote:Hi Ugglan,
I managed to get a really good set of used damper rods from Zip Ty racing who was really helpful and his prices were great too. He is a really busy guy so there is a delay in email responses but he does respond.
I had a guy in Perth rebuild the forks and he did a great job as well. The main seals started to leak before I even fitted them to the bike and found that the genuine seals aren't very tight in the fork tube so I had to use a sealant around the seal. I haven't ridden the bike yet, should be ready in a week or two.

Happy to hear that you got help for your problem.
Good luck with your test ride. and thanks for the hints
// Ugglan
ugglan

Previous

Return to "Wanted to Buy" and "Wanted to Trade"