Rear brake foot lever

New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Rear brake foot lever

Postby redbone477 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Need a rear brake foot lever for a 2013 300RR. Message me here or call me @ 704-798-2044. New or used, factory or after market.
redbone477

Re: Rear brake foot lever

Postby ricoyam » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Did you try the dealer?
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
Mechanic/Restorer Chris Carter Motorcycle Collection
ricoyam

Postby redbone477 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:43 pm

I don't have a dealer in my state, well not a true dealer. I live in North Carolina, only dealer listed is in Gastonia, which is in my state. However they are no help at all. I called them up, the man I talked to said they didn't have not one part for a Beta motorcycle. I said, well that's just great! He told me if I wanted a motorcycle though, I could come in and he would order me one. They didn't even have one motorcycle when I talked to them. Anyway that's the story of my local dealer which is 2 hours away.
redbone477

Postby GMP » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Get in touch with Steve at AfterHours Cycle (twowheels). You don't need a local dealer.
Glenn
'13 Beta 300RR Racing
GMP

Postby ricoyam » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 pm

GMP wrote:Get in touch with Steve at AfterHours Cycle (twowheels). You don't need a local dealer.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that you don't have a local dealer but even if you can locate a used brake lever, it's still got to be shipped to you. In other words, mail ordering from a remote dealer will actually be better. You'll be able to give them a credit card number and they'd probably be better equipped to dispatch the same or next day in red or blue label.

Being in CA I have a couple of dealers the nearest under an hour away and the one I'm buying my bike from about 1-1/2 hours. I also have a dealer in Paso Robles where the distributor is located which is about 3 hours.
My dealer is Honda Kawasaki of Modesto and they've given us great parts service. they also carry KTM and even though I have a KTM dealer a few miles from my house I will call Modesto for parts.

I hate to read or write bad things about dealers but I think if you have a dealer that is helpful or carries a good supply of parts it'd be nice to share their names.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
ricoyam

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:05 am

I'm lucky I have a good dealer.. but if I didn't I'd probably check at getdirty if I wanted some parts.. I've gotten some parts for my 525 Beta from him fo some specific things that he had.. If I were you I'd get the billet brake pedal. I broke a few on my 525 hitting rocks and logs etc.. I didn't want to spend the money for the billet but I would have saved some money if I just bought the red big strong billet one from the start after the first break. It's stronger and worth the money. I bought one for my 300 rr but just didn't put it on yet. My original stock pedal didn't break so I guess I can wait anyway..

http://getdirtydirtbikes.com/
hawaiidirtrider

Postby BassMan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Yep, Dave at get dirty also usually has good new/used take off parts also .
BassMan

Postby twowheels » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Got one. Check your pm.
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Postby thumperrider1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm

redbone477 wrote:I don't have a dealer in my state, well not a true dealer. I live in North Carolina, only dealer listed is in Gastonia, which is in my state. However they are no help at all. I called them up, the man I talked to said they didn't have not one part for a Beta motorcycle. I said, well that's just great! He told me if I wanted a motorcycle though, I could come in and he would order me one. They didn't even have one motorcycle when I talked to them. Anyway that's the story of my local dealer which is 2 hours away.

Wilmington Powersports is a Beta Dealer.
2014 250RR Racing - Sold
thumperrider1

Postby ricoyam » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:13 pm

thumperrider1 wrote:
redbone477 wrote:I don't have a dealer in my state, well not a true dealer. I live in North Carolina, only dealer listed is in Gastonia, which is in my state. However they are no help at all. I called them up, the man I talked to said they didn't have not one part for a Beta motorcycle. I said, well that's just great! He told me if I wanted a motorcycle though, I could come in and he would order me one. They didn't even have one motorcycle when I talked to them. Anyway that's the story of my local dealer which is 2 hours away.

Wilmington Powersports is a Beta Dealer.

I was just reviewing what Redbone said and that's not good at all. I don't know if Beta is that hard up for dealers, it doesn't seem like they should be. Every motorcycle manufacturer/distributor that I know of has requirements for a minimum parts inventory and keeping a minimum of bikes on the floor.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
ricoyam

Next

Return to Parts