Rear brake foot lever

New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Re: Rear brake foot lever

Postby twowheels » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 pm

ricoyam wrote:
thumperrider1 wrote:
redbone477 wrote:I don't have a dealer in my state, well not a true dealer. I live in North Carolina, only dealer listed is in Gastonia, which is in my state. However they are no help at all. I called them up, the man I talked to said they didn't have not one part for a Beta motorcycle. I said, well that's just great! He told me if I wanted a motorcycle though, I could come in and he would order me one. They didn't even have one motorcycle when I talked to them. Anyway that's the story of my local dealer which is 2 hours away.

Wilmington Powersports is a Beta Dealer.

I was just reviewing what Redbone said and that's not good at all. I don't know if Beta is that hard up for dealers, it doesn't seem like they should be. Every motorcycle manufacturer/distributor that I know of has requirements for a minimum parts inventory and keeping a minimum of bikes on the floor.

Relax Rick, he's already been looked after ;)
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Postby ricoyam » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Relax Rick, he's already been looked after ;)[/quote]

I understand that. I was just going over the quote in today's post and realized what he said. You're a dealer right? Didn't you have to buy X bikes and put in XXXXX dollars in parts to get the franchise? If not then Beta is doing themselves, their dealers and their customers a big disservice.
Rick "Rico" Yamane
'15 430 RS
+20 or so others
S.F. Peninsula
Mechanic/Restorer Chris Carter Motorcycle Collection
ricoyam

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 pm

ricoyam wrote:
thumperrider1 wrote:
redbone477 wrote:I don't have a dealer in my state, well not a true dealer. I live in North Carolina, only dealer listed is in Gastonia, which is in my state. However they are no help at all. I called them up, the man I talked to said they didn't have not one part for a Beta motorcycle. I said, well that's just great! He told me if I wanted a motorcycle though, I could come in and he would order me one. They didn't even have one motorcycle when I talked to them. Anyway that's the story of my local dealer which is 2 hours away.

Wilmington Powersports is a Beta Dealer.

I was just reviewing what Redbone said and that's not good at all. I don't know if Beta is that hard up for dealers, it doesn't seem like they should be. Every motorcycle manufacturer/distributor that I know of has requirements for a minimum parts inventory and keeping a minimum of bikes on the floor.

Yea that guy did sound lame.. Hey we have absolutely nothing wanna buy a bike? lol...
hawaiidirtrider

Postby rkride » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 am

I have parts : Brake lever assy. Beta #020-360018-000 $80.00
rkride

Previous

Return to Parts