Bulletproof engineering..guards..disc, radiator etc..

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Bulletproof engineering..guards..disc, radiator etc..

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:16 pm

I have Bulletproof engineering front and rear disc guard and the radiator guards too.. All are excellent quality and strong and look good. I like em! Here's my bike so you can see what it looks like on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWVBQv4CGA

https://www.bulletproofdesigns.com/cata ... lt/?q=beta
hawaiidirtrider

Re: Bulletproof engineering..guards..disc, radiator etc..

Postby Dyrtmon » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Installed my BP rad guards yesterday. On of my rads was a tiny bit tweaked, and had to hog out both mounting holes,do a bit of re tweaking of the rad so they would line up. Starting the mounting bolts were a bit of a challenge, nothing that a few (lots) of colorful words couldn't overcome..

They look great and shrouds fit perfectly.
2013 300 RR
2009 KTM 300 XCW
2015 Husqvarna FE350
Dyrtmon

Re: Bulletproof engineering..guards..disc, radiator etc..

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:27 am

Dyrtmon wrote:Installed my BP rad guards yesterday. On of my rads was a tiny bit tweaked, and had to hog out both mounting holes,do a bit of re tweaking of the rad so they would line up. Starting the mounting bolts were a bit of a challenge, nothing that a few (lots) of colorful words couldn't overcome..

They look great and shrouds fit perfectly.

Yea my dealer told me if I was going to get the BP rad guards do it when the bike was new because if the rads are a little bent the fitment would be a problem.. I guess you know that. Yea swear words do help.. I think it helps bend the metal your way.. lol.. I like the rear and front disc guards.. I know they are working because of the gouges and scratches. They are nice and strong too..and actually more reasonable in price than the rad guards.
hawaiidirtrider

Return to Product Reviews