Beta MSRP is too damn high!

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Re: Beta MSRP is too damn high!

Postby twowheels » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:32 am

I'm pretty sure the red and black "Beta" grips are only available from Beta, and for the guy that wants a set they are available. If you're a fan of something else, slide those on instead.

On a related but happier note the OE exhaust pipe has been reduced from $341 to $249 as they were able to get FMF to send them directly up the coast to Paso Robles instead of shipping the pipes to Italy and back.
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Postby celler » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 am

I was just surfing the Beta parts list and did notice the factory pipe at $249. Is this different than the standard FMF Gnarly?

Now for the real point of the comment. I also saw that a 300 cylinder kit (Cylinder, Head, Piston, gaskets, etc) was $667. That is a good deal if I have it right
celler

Postby GMP » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:53 am

That sounds too cheap!

BTW, I just got a G2 flyer, who import Domino controls. Their Diamonte, Extreme, and Dually grips are avalable in black/red.
Glenn
'13 Beta 300RR Racing
GMP

Postby twowheels » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:04 pm

celler wrote:I was just surfing the Beta parts list and did notice the factory pipe at $249. Is this different than the standard FMF Gnarly?

The OE Beta pipe (built by FMF) slots in between the Gnarly (grunty low end) and Factory Fatty (softer bottom, enhanced mid-top).
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Previous

Return to Product Reviews