Fasst Company rear brake clevis and return spring

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Re: Fasst Company rear brake clevis and return spring

Postby Hammer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:09 am

I just pressed in a new bushing into the brake pedal that I found laying in the tool box. :D
Hammer

Postby GMP » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:28 am

That works. :D I like a little play, helps prevent dragging and cooking the brake. KTMs have the zero play heim joint setup and constant hot squealing brakes.
Glenn
'13 Beta 300RR Racing
GMP

Postby doolin64 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 am

Mulley wrote:I just placed my order for the Fasst Co. clevis in black finish. If after installing it I still feel like I need to adjust the spring I'll get it too. My main concern was the slop though. Pedal feel actually seems okay to me.

Their shipping rates are a little unreasonable though. $6 for each part that will fit in an envelope is steep. No shipping discount for buying both which was going to be $12.

I had everything in my cart and saw the $12 shipping...then held off. I may do the same thing and just go clevis first. It's the slop I don't like.
doolin64

Postby little_wing » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Mulley wrote:I just placed my order for the Fasst Co. clevis in black finish. If after installing it I still feel like I need to adjust the spring I'll get it too. My main concern was the slop though. Pedal feel actually seems okay to me.

Their shipping rates are a little unreasonable though. $6 for each part that will fit in an envelope is steep. No shipping discount for buying both which was going to be $12.

shipping for me all the way to Ontario Canada was 6.75 usd for the two parts and drip donuts........... so I am not sure what to tell you about the shipping issue
2015 beta 250RR
little_wing

Postby jpgibson » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:15 pm

anyone know if the YZ ones might fit? Just thinking they're all Nissin setups....
jpgibson

Postby hawaiidirtrider » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Aren’t there some cheaper ones also available from rocky mountain or apico or ebay? I thought I saw some.. I didn’t change mine though.
hawaiidirtrider

Previous

Return to Product Reviews