Airoh helmet

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Re: Airoh helmet

Postby andoman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:17 am

I had a Suomy that I absolutely loved.
I just replaced it with a Kali Shiva. DOT certified and lighter than the Suomy and Airoh.
What makes it different is that the size of the shell is smaller. It feels so tiny on the head. And I have a tiny head to begin with...
It also has a proprietary energy absorption and dissipation design that puts it in league with the highest end units out there.
andoman

Postby Cruiser » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:55 am

Kali also sold the foam design to leatt for their helmets. Leatt just added different shape soft cushions, the turbines in the leatt. The shiva should have very small strips of the same material with small raised circles/cushions. Kali has some excellent videos on this. I'm on the fence between the two. If I could find a dealer with the new shiva and the new leatt side by side to try on it be easy. I have not touched a new shiva yet. Tried on a new leatt, but that day i had a killer headache still from the crash a few weeks ago( broke my helmet) so trying on lids not fun.
Cruiser
16 350RR
04 450/525sx/exc frankenbike
Cruiser

Postby Beta64 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:19 pm

I bought my Airoh from chromeburner last year and have been 100% satisfied. It's pricey but so so sweet. I ended up getting the TC edition, love the helmet
Beta64

Postby Marty Moose » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 am

+ 20 on the MR Jump great helmets.
Marty Moose

Previous

Return to Product Reviews