Beta engine protective covers and linkage guard

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Beta engine protective covers and linkage guard

Postby rkreft » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:31 am

Hy
I would like to show you two things:

-1. Engine cover protectors that are made of 3mm plastic. Yes it is made of plastic but for shure it is more durable than covers made from carbon and also much much cheaper! Also for other brands.

- 2. Linkage guard made from light and durable aluminium. For shure is not that fancy as other linkage guards, but it works great and is much much cheaper.

I have these guards in my Beta 300rr 2016 for abouth 100 hours now and I ride hard rocky terrain and it works perfect!

Here is a link:
http://www.endurohog.comuf.com/2013-RR-250/300/

Have Beta fun!
rkreft

Re: Beta engine protective covers and linkage guard

Postby Whee » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 pm

I bought what looks like the same stator cover (Clutch side is Rekluse) on eBay since almost cracking it on a rock & also realizing that the stator is attached to the inside of the cover. That could end a ride quickly. I have been thinking of removing the cover & lining it with something that RTV will not stick to & adding a layer of RTV for additional protection.
Whee

Re: Beta engine protective covers and linkage guard

Postby little_wing » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Whee wrote:I bought what looks like the same stator cover (Clutch side is Rekluse) on eBay since almost cracking it on a rock & also realizing that the stator is attached to the inside of the cover. That could end a ride quickly. I have been thinking of removing the cover & lining it with something that RTV will not stick to & adding a layer of RTV for additional protection.

so would you recommend it to others. and is this what you got
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beta-RR-250-300-X-trainer-engine-protection-SET-ignition-clutch-cover-/322414372778?hash=item4b1164e7aa:g:ydAAAOSwQ15XOVtb&vxp=mtr
2015 beta 250RR
little_wing

Return to Product Reviews