Fastway Evo 3 foot pegs

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Fastway Evo 3 foot pegs

Postby Johnno » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm

I Fitted Fastway Evo 3 foot pegs made for KTM, Husaberg Husqvarna etc but not Beta, today.

I went to MXStore and while they guys there were sucking their teeth at me saying I was pretty sure they'd fit, I gave my reasoning on it but they quite rightly said " filing or modifying sort of negates you returning them "

I got home, and fitted the left side as easy as shitting in bed. Went to the right side, bunk owwwww the Beta pin just didn't fit through the Fastway spacer.

Now I could of removed the left side to see if it was the pin slightly marred or whatever versus the same being the case inside the Fastway spacer tube but I didn't.

It was a couple of thou seriously so I had at it with a couple of round files, then rolled some sand paper ( had no emery cloth on hand ) into a tube and spun it with a cordless drill to polish the inside of the spacer tube and also polished the pin.

The pegs are on there in the low boy pozzy and I am yet to fit the cleats but a trails tootle around the backyard here and yeah, I think I like them.

I feel really comfy standing up and found I could turn way tighter circles. I am in a much better position to grip the side panels, even in running shoes and shorts it felt good. I did a couple stand up wheelies while trying to tear up the lawn and found it MUCH more comfortable.

I used to near soil myself thinking I'd loop it while knowing I was no where near it. I think I will also have an easier time with the gearlever and my size 13US boots, the brake pedal doesn't concern me, I don't have one fitted.

Looking forward to riding on the trails very much.
Loose...
Johnno

Re: Fastway Evo 3 foot pegs

Postby bikesparky » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:58 am

Pics or it didn't happen.... :?
bikesparky

Postby Enmerdeur » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 am

Johnno wrote:I got home, and fitted the left side as easy as shitting in bed.

Maybe in my older years this will be considered easy. At this point in my life not so much.
2017 KTM 450 XCF
2014 Beta 300 RR
Enmerdeur

Postby Johnno » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:05 pm

It's a revolting expression, a bloke I worked for ( who could be considered revolting ) used to say it.
Loose...
Johnno

Postby Dyrtmon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Johnno wrote:It's a revolting expression, a bloke I worked for ( who could be considered revolting ) used to say it.

Still waiting for a (real) ride report...especially on how they feel if you're a "stand up guy" like I am.
2013 300 RR
2009 KTM 300 XCW
2015 Husqvarna FE350
Dyrtmon

Return to Product Reviews