Airoh helmets

Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Airoh helmets

Postby rosco » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Has anyone ordered a Airoh helmet from Airohhelmetusa.com? Is this a ligit sight and are these the same helmets that are sold in Europe? They seem to be way cheaper but the selection is totally different from the ones listed on Airoh.com. I'm worried I may have got scammed. I put in my order for the helmet but after entering my credit card info it said that my order failed.
Rosco's Motorcycle & Atv
1125 Kennel Dr.
Rapid City, SD. 57703
ROSCOSMOTORCYCLE.COM
rosco

Re: Airoh helmets

Postby Kaos » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:03 pm

I have read they are a scam
Kaos

Postby rosco » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:02 am

I want to let everyone know my experience with Airohhelmetusa.com. They also go by Airohhelmetsusa.com. This sight is definitely not out of the USA. Yesterday I tried to order a helmet from them. Luckily my credit card company put a block on my card so the transaction didn't happen. My credit card company said the transaction was out of China. After checking into the site further I found a lot of things that I didn't pay attention to when first ordering. They do not have any contact info. No phone number or physical address. The helmet I was getting was the Aviator 2.2 Reflex. I checked with Airoh.com and the Reflex is not a graphic option in the Aviator. These may be legitimate helmets but I'm not willing to take the chance. Price on the Aviator 2.2 was $283 shipped. I should have known with that kind of price that something was up. I hope this saves someone the headache of having to cancel there credit card like I had to. If someone else has had a good experience with this company I would like to here about it as well. Thanks!
Rosco's Motorcycle & Atv
1125 Kennel Dr.
Rapid City, SD. 57703
ROSCOSMOTORCYCLE.COM
rosco

Postby Marty Moose » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:28 pm

There are several sites like this not just Airoh. Most are not secure links don't work and no contact details. Buy one from Europe they are cheaper but not to good to be true. If you like Airoh have a look at Suomy Mr Jump and the KYT range.

MM
Marty Moose

Return to Product Reviews