New YouTube Channel - "Getting Zen with my Beta"

New YouTube Channel - "Getting Zen with my Beta"

Postby sangeorgej » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 am

Quick background; I've been riding and racing dirt bikes continuously since 1983 and this year I turn 50. I still love it as much as I did when I was a kid and wish I was riding right now. After 20 years of orange bikes I decided It was time for a change. After years of research I set my sights on Beta. I'm the type of guy that likes the journey as much as the destination. Once I figured I spent 3 hours of wrenching, travel and prep for each hour of riding and to this day I still love each minute. My best day at work was never as good as my worst day riding.

I picked up my Beta 300RR in December '17. I got to take it out of the box and all. The dealer GDM Motorsports was great to work with. Even after all of the research I did I was not ready for what this bike was and what it has to offer. So I decided to document my first year with the bike. What worked, what didn't, changes, upgrades, some ride video, and what it meant to me. I call it "Getting Zen with my Beta" and to me it's a journey I have enjoyed with all my bikes and I'm enjoying right now.

So here is a link to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... JH2y-iJqQP

Please subscribe, feel free to comment and ask for things you may want to see of know more about. Lots still to learn on this bike but so far the journey has been great.

Enjoy
sangeorgej

Re: New YouTube Channel - "Getting Zen with my Beta"

Postby little_wing » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:19 pm

great channel here guys. I found this channel when his first video came out.... very good and helpful so far
my youtube name is AJ RE
2015 beta 250RR
little_wing

Return to Pictures & Videos