Trials riding in North Jersey /Lehigh Valley /Poconos

Increase Riding Skill, Physical and Mental Training, Weight Loss.

Trials riding in North Jersey /Lehigh Valley /Poconos

Postby Dirt Dud » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm

We are looking for like minded people who would like to cross train with some trials riding ? We stud up for enduro riding but trials ride in the cold months more often than not .I would like to keep within 50 miles riding area since you need so little land to ride trials . PM me if you want to trials cross train with trials bikes . Thanks Tom
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Re: Trials riding in North Jersey /Lehigh Valley /Poconos

Postby katoom400 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Tom,

I sold my trials bike, but I'm down for cross training in the late spring when I start riding again. I just had rotator cuff surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm off the bike for quite a while, but I want to do the crosstraining thing on the 300 as soon as I start riding again...watching the crosstraining enduro youtube videos is all that is keeping me sane at this point. Hopefully you will have a good group together by the time I'm ready to ride.
katoom400

Postby Dirt Dud » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Get better quickly and stay sane watching those videos . I have a few guys that I ride trials with now and am always looking for more . There are lots of trials riders in the middle of the state but driving 100 miles one way to ride with them takes the fun out of it . I am never going to get better if I do not get some dedicated people around me that want to improve .
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Postby Dirt Dud » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm

So I thought I would renew this thread we have three regulars that ride 2 to 3 times a month . We are looking for a few more guys to join in sooner than later because you never know when your last day will be ! If you live near the Lehigh Valley or north Jersey come ride trials with us 8-)
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Postby Dirt Dud » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:39 pm

So far there is knowone to ride with from here . How about meeting at an ECEA dist 4,6, or netra ?
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Postby Dirt Dud » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Better yet a 2 day dirtwise training with Shain Watts ? He is coming to Virginia in Oct i believe . Or some other trainer ? I am going to Ryan Young this weekend the more knowledge we get the better we are .
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Postby Dirt Dud » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Just got back from Ryan Youngs Trials school It was the best school I have ever went to . For one thing we got a new group member who has some trials buddies . That should bring us up to 10 riders from the Lehigh Valley area . If any of you have a trials bike and want to do something for your woods skills send me a PM and get out riding with us .
2018 125 RR
Dirt Dud

Return to Riding Techniques & Training