Tim Coleman, annoyingly good Beta freak with more stunts

Tim Coleman, annoyingly good Beta freak with more stunts

Postby betajuice » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:30 pm

tim coleman being a total freak on his beta again. i'm hoping to get down to melbourne in september and film this dude....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODdQvlAmKo
betajuice

Re: Tim Coleman, annoyingly good Beta freak with more stunts

Postby flybars » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Talk about one with the bike. Love watching!
'14 300rr
flybars

Postby Enmerdeur » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 am

I have dreamed of riding like that and then I wake up and can't even put my pants on without losing my balance.
2017 KTM 450 XCF
2014 Beta 300 RR
Enmerdeur

Postby GMP » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 am

I think a used trials bike that you can get on every day or night after work, even if its just to balance in the yard, would be the way to go. I can't help but think it would be easier to learn on than your woods bike. Lower, lighter, and easier to bail off of. Thats what all of these guys did, right Betajuice?
Glenn
'13 Beta 300RR Racing
GMP

Postby betajuice » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Enmerdeur wrote:I have dreamed of riding like that and then I wake up and can't even put my pants on without losing my balance.

i have this issue too and was thinking of a pants training vid. another major issue i have is putting on my underpants afterward, which would be fine if i rode like a superhero but i don't. :(

GMP wrote:I think a used trials bike that you can get on every day or night after work, even if its just to balance in the yard, would be the way to go. I can't help but think it would be easier to learn on than your woods bike. Lower, lighter, and easier to bail off of. Thats what all of these guys did, right Betajuice?

i reckon most of the advanced techniques are way easier to learn on a trials bike first. and even some basics like balancing. virtually every top extreme enduro rider is a former trials champ. i think tim coleman is ranked about third best junior trials rider in australia but definitely the best at tricks on dirt bikes. :mrgreen:

ruben chadwick is currently our national junior trials champion and also quite handy on a dirt bike but not quite up to tim's tricks yet. he's in our trials club and i took this vid of him recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvkW_sLEzt0

betajuice

Return to Pictures & Videos